Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

30 Days for Cushing's Awareness

So, last year I attempted to do this, and blog for 30 consecutive days about Cushing's and how it has impacted my life.  I didn't do so well, and I think I made it to day 5.  This year I really would like to meet this goal, and I would love to educate people about Cushing's, a disease I have been fighting for pretty much my entire adult life, and help people understand the path that has brought me to the place I am currently am.  Which is....navigating the referral process for a surgery that will hopefully cure me from Cushing's and save my life, but sadly will also leave me dependent on hormone replacements for the rest of my life.

Stay tuned this month to learn all about Cushing's and hear my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment